dissabte, 7 de març del 2009

Express your own opinions

This is redaction: express your own opinions.


What do you think is the most thrilling sport?

- In my opinion, is the most thrilling sport is surfing. Surfing, for me, is the most beautiful and thrilling sport of the world. This sport is thrilling sport of the world. This sport is thrilling for the people who practice it and the people who observe it.

What is the most dangerous sport? Why?

- In my view, the most dangerous sport is parachuting because dying is very easy. It is a very thrilling sport but I find it too dangerous.

Which is more exciting, surfing or skiing?

- In my opinion, the most exciting sport is surfing. Skiing is very funny but surfing is more exciting. They are exciting sports but they can not be compared at all because a sport is or summer and the other one for winter.

Are movies too violent these days?

- I think that the films are well that they are violent.

Should scientists clone humans?

- I feel that scientists should not clone humans. I think that this does not have to be made.

How do you like pizza?

- It seems to me that I like much very fine and whith a lot of tomato with one. They are the pizzas that I like more: 4 cheeses and four stations.